Saturday 12 April 2014

An Apology

Well I have been pretty lax over the last few weeks. It's been a busy time here, and I have had far too much snuggling up with my Other Half to fit into a mere twelve days to get much reading, blogging or reviewing done. I'm sure that any readers here will forgive my lapse, at least I hope you all will. :)
As of last night a long old state sponsored holiday has started for my OH, somewhere hot and a little sandy; he'll be off doing his thing for at least the next six months or so, and that leaves me all the time that I would usually spend looking after him and his kit, and simply all the time I would usually spend with him to fill with reading and book related whatnots.
It is probably a good thing that I have a bit of a backlog on my to read heap, now is my chance to catch up. I promise I shall do my best..... Let's face it there could be worse ways to speed my way through the next few months. Now I must get back to the three books I currently have on the go :$ lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment