Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy 2015!


So that's another year all done and dusted.... quite an eventful one for me ending in me getting married in December. :) Hence the big ole gap in my reviews from June onwards... lots to update on here I promise.

2015 promises to be another great year, especially in the book world. I'm looking forward to some great reading over the next twelve months and to suggesting some of my fave books to people as often as I can.
The new Waterstones bookclub has some particularly amazing titles, several of which I reviewed on here in 2014. The Beggar and the Hare is my particular recommend here, seriously people, just read that book; it's wonderful!

As for books I'm looking out for this year, right now it's mainly second in series books that are getting me excited this year (along with the prospect of making a dent in my heap, obviously). Sally Green's Half Wild should be really good, and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to get a copy of Pierce Brown's Golden Son and get reading..... :D

Happy reading everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I every time spent my half an hour to read this
    weblog's articles or reviews daily along with a mug of
    coffee.

    Have a look at my blog: prosolution plus pills customer review

    ReplyDelete