Wednesday 15 January 2014

Progress Report

We are now halfway through January so it is time for my first progress report. I've managed to read my way through twelve books, eight of these have been written by authors that I have never read before, and nearly all of them have been exceptional. I appear to have made some good choices so far this year. Already I have a rather large list stacking up of things that I want to get read before the end of the month, so maybe it is a good thing that my dear other-half is due to go off on a training exercise for ten days quite soon. I shall make the most of him being away, and keep myself nicely busy by reading for a nice steady 10-12 hours a day while he is gone.
Right then, that's enough of an update I think back to the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment