Monday 2 December 2013

Early Resolution......

So it's been in my mind for a while now, where can I spill my thoughts about what I'm reading, what I plan to read and what I have read without driving my nearest and dearest up the wall. Much as they largely enjoy talking about all things bookish, I can hardly expect them to want to listen to me pontificate about some of the random things I get through at odd times of the day and night. The best plan then seems to be to pour all my thoughts out here, online, so that anyone (or noone) can decide to read my thoughts or not. Maybe some people will want to interact, maybe not..... who knows. It will at least be able to act as my own personal Pensieve and empty my mind out a little bit. It may also help me collate all the random places where I currently post my reading lists etc..... at the moment keeping everything updated is a minor nightmare! So now my Goodreads, Shelfari and LibraryThing items should also appear here..... 2014 is the year that all this gets sorted..... Wish me Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment