Thursday 6 February 2014

Signing off for the weekend.

It's my birthday tomorrow; I shall be more elderly than I'd like to admit... however I am still looking forward to my day, especially as it seems I shall have my lovely man at home for a whole long weekend. Due to this wonderful rarity, it is likely that not a huge amount of reading will actually get done over the next few days..... now probably my idea of 'not a huge amount' is a little different to lots of people, but there you are. In any case, I am signing off for a few days as of now, I'll be back on Monday to catch up on the lovely book that I finished earlier today, (it's another bookshop related title...) and to make a record of anything else bookish that I get up to... until then have lovely weekends. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment